Friday, March 2, 2012

Axe_Changes


I wasn't so happy with the pants and boots so I gave some change... lots of polypaints :S

Might as well change the colours again, but...

Since I've decided to make him as a game character, I had to deeply think about the quality difference of game vs cinematic(film).
I had to learn to limit of putting little pieces of details during the hi-res modeling process when modeling for games because all those extra time & efforts won't show as much at the end due to low polys and etc.

As I model all these, I always learn new techniques on the way and I always try to fix more and more endlessly... thinking; 'only thing I have is time!'...and it always leads to enormous amount of delays in my modeling progress.

  I've finally met a situation where I could start to see what is the most important process and know what parts of what I've been doing during the process were useless.

This will help me prevent lots of wasting work time... and I know how important this 'TIME' is for any industry out there.

Learning never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment